Tea Tree comes in a 15mL bottle and a 10mL pre-diluted Touch roller bottle. I always have the Touch roller bottle with me on the go for life’s little emergencies, it’s such a handy first aid oil for skin irritations and bug bites! We also use it all the time behind Brock’s ears to help keep things healthy.
Tea Tree is the Oil of Energetic Boundaries. Its positive properties include feeling: energetic boundaries, healthy and respectful connections, empowered, resilient, safe
Purchase Tea Tree here, if you’re in a country outside of the US, shop here, or get a Wholesale Membership for 25% off everything for a year! Since Tea Tree (formerly known as Melaleuca) is such a versatile oil, it actually comes in most of our Starter Kits – which is the easiest way to get started with essential oils at a discounted rate and a free membership!
Check out the class replay I did, highlighting the Top 10 Oils and a FREE digital download for roller bottle recipes using the top 10 oils.
Try out these 10mL roller bottle blends:
- Bug Defense: 10 drops Lavender, 6 drops Peppermint, 4 drops Tea Tree
- Ear Support: equal parts Lavender, Tea Tree, Basil (2 drops of each for kids); apply behind ears as needed or daily
- Immune Boost: 5 drops Frankincense, 5 drops Lemon, 5 drops On Guard, 5 drops Oregano, 5 drops Tea Tree; apply to feet and spine as needed for daily support or more frequently for targeted support
- Skin Serum: 7 drops Tea Tree, 7 drops Lavender, 7 drops Frankincense
- Skin Support: 10 drops Frankincense, 10 drops Lavender, 5 drops Tea Tree, 5 drops Copaiba
Take a look at other ways to use Tea Tree here!