This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Spice essential oils are all steam distilled. All of the spice oils’ most obvious use is in cooking—these are potent oils however, so all that is needed in most instances is a toothpick. Cooking with these oils helps enhance the flavors in the dish, and also carries over some of the benefits of the spice oil—for example, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cassia, Coriander, and Cumin, Dill, Fennel, and Ginger all maintain gastrointestinal health or promote digestion when taken internally. Cassia and Cinnamon Bark also have been known to support and strengthen the immune system.
Read on for the list of ways each oil has a unique impact on your body.
- Take in a capsule for antioxidant benefits that protect your body from free radicals
- Take a drop in water to support healthy circulation
- Can help soothe anxious feelings when diffused
- Apply to the bottom of your feet after a nap for a stimulating wake-up
- Put one drop in at least 4 ounces of water to help ease indigestion
- Used internally it promotes a healthy respiratory system and clear breathing
- Diffuse to achieve a soothing and calming atmosphere
- Ward off hunger cravings by combining one to two drops in a glass of water with Lemon oil
- Take in a veggie capsule to promote a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Take in a capsule to support a healthy metabolism
- Soothe your throat by adding a drop to hot water or tea
- Diffuse to naturally repel insects
- Take internally to make use of its powerful antioxidant properties
- Add to your daily supplement routine (1-3 drops in a capsule) to support cardiovascular health
- Helps to keep your teeth and gums clean when added to two ounces of water and gargled
- Helps maintain a clear complexion when put directly on your face after showering. (Just know to dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil as needed.)
- Apply to the back of your neck or the bottom of your feet to relax
- Supports a healthy respiratory system
- Fight sweet-tooth cravings by taking one drop in water
- Take internally to help promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to your abdomen for a soothing massage
- May help to reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion if taken internally in liquid or in a capsule
- May also help reduce occasional nausea
- Diffuse to create a sense of equilibrium
- Put one to two drops in a capsule and take internally to support healthy kidney and urinary tract function*
- Add to a facemask to use it as a natural skin toner
- Acts as a natural cleansing and detoxifying agent