Peppermint comes in a variety of different ways – a 15mL bottle, a 10mL pre-diluted Touch roller bottle, Peppermint Beadlets (love these while traveling!) and Peppermint Softgels.
The Peppermint Softgels are a must-have for anyone who has digestive issues or intestinal issues – they are enteric coated, meaning they can pass through the stomach and are released in the intestines to help relieve discomfort and cramping. These are a must have for me!
Peppermint is the Oil of A Buoyant Heart. Its positive properties include feeling: buoyant, optimistic, relieved, strength to face emotional pain
Purchase Peppermint here, if you’re in a country outside of the US, shop here, or get a Wholesale Membership for 25% off everything for a year! Since Peppermint is such a versatile oil, it actually comes in most of our Starter Kits – which is the easiest way to get started with essential oils at a discounted rate and a free membership!
Check out the class replay I did, highlighting the Top 10 Oils and a FREE digital download for roller bottle recipes using the top 10 oils.
Try out these 10mL roller bottle blends:
- Adrenal Love: 8 drops Geranium, 5 drops Rosemary, 5 drops Clove, 3 drops Peppermint; apply to back of neck, supports stress, mental clarity, sleep, low libido
- Alert: 10 drops Lemon, 10 drops Peppermint; apply to temples and back of neck
- Arise: 10 drops Peppermint, 10 drops Citrus Bliss; apply to wrists and back of the neck to awaken your senses and jump start your day
- Bug Bite Relief: 5 drops Purify, 5 drops Lavender, 5 drops Peppermint
- Bug Defense: 10 drops Lavender, 6 drops Peppermint, 4 drops Tea Tree
- Focus: 7 drops Citrus Bliss, 7 drops Peppermint, 6 drops Lavender; apply to temples and inhale throughout the day to help improve your focus
- Focused Work: 7 drops Frankincense, 7 drops Peppermint, 7 drops Lemon; apply to temples and back of neck during focused time and homework
- Head Tension Support: 10 drops Peppermint, 10 drops Lavender, 5 drops Marjoram, 5 drops Copaiba
- Knockout Digestive Roller: 4 drops Basil, 4 drops Coriander, 4 drops Ginger, 4 drops Peppermint, 4 drops Star Anise; apply to stomach after meals
- Motion Sickness Relief: 7 drops Bergamot, 7 drops Lime, 7 drops Peppermint or Spearmint; apply to abdomen or temples
- Seasonal Discomfort: 7 drops Lemon, 7 drops Lavender, 7 drops Peppermint; apply to feet chest or bridge of nose as needed, *lemon is photosensitive avoid sunlight after apply to skin that will be exposed in the sun
- Shouldn’t Have Eaten That: 7 drops Ginger, 7 drops Fennel, 7 drops Peppermint, 3 drops Coriander, 3 drops Wild Orange; apply to stomach as needed
- Tender Tummy: 4 drops Peppermint, 4 drops Copaiba, 4 drops Rose
Bug Off (15mL spray bottle): 2 drops Cedarwood, 2 drops Lavender, 2 drops Lemongrass, 2 drops Peppermint, 2 drops Thyme; fill with distilled water, spray on skin as needed
Take a look at other ways to use Peppermint here!