Who doesn’t want thicker, longer eyelashes and fuller brows right now?!
I do! I am pretty happy I listened to my mom growing up and didn’t overpluck my eyebrows, thanks mom! But if that was you, or you just want a little extra oomph in some places like I do, here’s a great serum to make. It can take a few weeks to start to notice a difference, but it’s totally worth it!
- Empty mascara tube – I really like these ones because they come with a little funnel that makes it easier to fill the tube!
- Castor oil – it can help the health of hair follicles and in turn, increase the rate of hair growth
- Lavender, Rosemary and Cedarwood essential oil – all great for promoting hair growth
- Add 2-3 drops of lavender, rosemary, and cedarwood to the tube
- Fill the tube ¾ full with castor oil
- Pop the top on, then swirl the oils around with the wand
- Apply every night before going to bed (you can also apply a thin layer in the morning). Brush on lashes and brows, you don’t need to get super close to your eyelid and of course, try not to get it in your eye ?
Have you tried this before?