I have been using this face serum for quite a few months and I’m obsessed! I like to switch things up with my face so I’ll use this for 2-3 days in a row every week and then use other oils and products the other days of the week to keep my skin guessing. Which, btw, is totally a thing! Rotate the ingredients you’re using on your face, especially if you find your skincare products “just don’t work anymore.”
This is also the serum I apply to my face before and after microneedling with a dermaroller (more on that to come).
It smells incredible, is amazing for cleansing your skin and has anti-aging properties. Here’s a rundown of the benefits of each oil for your skin!
- Blue Tansy: reduce appearance of blemishes, soothing to skin, skin irritations
- Copaiba: promotes clear smooth skin, reduces appearance of blemishes
- Frankincense: soothing and rejuvenating to the skin, reduce blemishes
- Roman Chamomile: youthful-looking skin, calming to the skin
- Rose Touch: even skin tone, healthy complexion, balance moisture levels in skin
- Argan oil: it’s in the middle of the spectrum, not too light and not too heavy, making it a great option for all skin types! It moisturizes and tones the skin, and is effective for acne
- 6 drops Blue Tansy
- 6 drops Copaiba
- 6 drops Frankincense (or 18 drops Frankincense Touch)
- 18 drops Rose Touch
- Fill remainder of 2oz dropper bottle with argan oil
Can add more or less oil to your preferred dilution ratio. Rose touch is prediluted with FCO which is why I add more to the mixture ?
Have you tried this before? What oils would you add in?