This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
I love this recipe! Other recipes often leave streaks, but not this one and that’s because of the cornstarch!
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp rubbing alcohol
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch (streak free!)
- 8-10 drops citrus essential oil – Lemon and Wild Orange essential oils are my favorite!
- 3/4 cup water
- 8 oz glass spray bottle (I like to use these 16 oz glass spray bottlesand double the recipe)
- Mix all ingredients together, except water, in spray bottle. Screw on spray top and shake to combine.
- Unscrew the spray top and fill the rest of the bottle with water. Screw on the spray top and shake to combine. Shake before each use.
Have you tried this before?!
Recipe from Modern Essentials Living
1 thought on “DIY Window & Mirror Cleaner”
Comments are closed.