This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
A simple, all natural DIY spray for little baby bums, bug bites, and other skin irritations. Anyone in the family can use this spray! Added bonus – way less messy and cleaner ingredients, than traditional diaper cream!
All of the oils are incredibly soothing and gentle to the skin, making it a safe for babies. They also can act as a natural antihistamine for bug bites or reactions to environmental elements.
You can also use the Touch version of the oils for this DIY! The oils are pre-diluted with fractionated coconut oil so you’ll want to double or triple the number of drops for the recipe.
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca)
- Roman Chamomile
- Optional: Yarrow|Pom
- 30ml fine mist spray bottles (also available through doTERRA)
- Fractionated coconut oil (FCO), from doTERRA or Amazon
- Add 3-5 drops of Frankincense, Tea Tree, Lavender and Roman Chamomile to spray bottle (add 6-9 drops if using a Touch version of any oil)
- Optional: add 3-5 drops Yarrow|Pom
- Top off with FCO
- Shake before use and spray as needed
How would you use this spray?