Are you the kind of person who reads one book at a time or multiple books at once?
When it comes to non-fiction, I tend to read a couple at a time ? probably not recommended, but it depends on my mood and time of day for me ? a book cocktail of sorts!
I like personal development books in the morning during my morning routine and right now, I’m excited to dive into Choose Wonder over Worry: Move beyond fear & doubt to unlock your full potential, by Amber Rae ?? I love her art work on Instagram!
I usually turn to health and parenting books during naptime or the evening:
- Simplicity Parenting: Using the extraordinary power of less to raise calmer, happier & more secure kids, by Kim John Payne
- How Not to Die: Discover the foods scientifically proven to prevent and reverse disease, by Michael Greger
What are you reading right now?
Up next on my list:
- Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams, by Gabrielle Bernstein. I’m reading this one for Enlightenedhood’s February Book Circle! Very excited for the book lineup they have for the year, I’d love to have you join along with me!
- The Conscious Parent: Transforming Ourselves, Empowering Our Children, by Shefali Tsabary
- The Mindful Mom-To-Be: A Modern Doula’s Guide to Building a Healthy Foundation from Pregnancy Through Birth, by Lori Bregman. Going back through this book during this pregnancy!