This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Within a single bottle of Wild Orange essential oil, there are dozens of possibilities. For instance, you can use Wild Orange household cleaning, to add flavor when cooking, to create an uplifting environment—the list goes on. It’s one of my most used oils and I love diffusing it every morning with Balance!
Purchase Wild Orange here, if you’re in a country outside of the US, shop here, or get a Wholesale Membership for 25% off everything for a year!
Wild Orange is the Oil of Abundance. Its positive properties include: abundant, sense of humor, playful, generous, spontaneous, creative, joyful
Try out these 10mL roller bottle blends:
- Anxious Feelings:10 drops Lavender, 10 drops Wild Orange, 5 drops Balance, 5 drops Bergamot; apply to back of neck, wrists, or over your heart
- Calm: 8 drops Lavender, 8 drops Frankincense, 8 drops Wild Orange, 5 drops Copaiba
- Digestive Flow: 7 drops Wild Orange, 5 drops Coriander, 4 drops DigestZen, 4 drops Lemon, 2 drops Ginger; apply to abdomen as needed
- Dreamsicle Purefume Blend: 12 drops Wild Orange, 6 drops Tangerine, 2 drops Star Anise; apply to pulse points
- Happy Mama: 6 drops Frankincense, 2 drops Bergamot, 2 drops Clary Sage, 2 drops Grapefruit, 2 drops Wild Orange; great for postpartum, use anytime you need a mental lift, apply behind ears, to the back of your neck or wrists
- Relax & Unwind: 8 drops Petitgrain, 8 drops Cedarwood, 6 drops Frankincense, 6 drops Wild Orange; apply to bottoms of feet and back of neck
- Shouldn’t Have Eaten That: 7 drops Ginger, 7 drops Fennel, 7 drops Peppermint, 3 drops Coriander, 3 drops Wild Orange; apply to stomach as needed
Remember, Wild Orange is a photosensitive oil. Take a look at other ways to use Wild Orange here!
7 Ways to Use Wild Orange Oil
- Use Wild Orange oil to freshen the air. Need to freshen up the kitchen? Want to bring a bright, refreshing aroma into your bedroom? Diffusing Wild Orange oil not only makes the air smell lovely, but it can help to purify the air as well. Anytime you want to dispel unwanted odors, you can diffuse Wild Orange oil to clear the air and replace unpleasant smells with the citrus aroma of fresh oranges.
- Add Wild Orange oil to a glass of water for a flavorful drink and internal benefits.* Easily take advantage of the benefits of Wild Orange oil by taking it internally. Simply add a drop to a glass of water to help support digestion, cleanse the body, and provide the body with antioxidants.* Even a single drop of Wild Orange oil will give plain water a delicious burst of flavor, while also providing your body with the wonderful internal benefits of Wild Orange essential oil.
- Use Wild Orange oil to cleanse and purify surfaces around the home. Like many citrus essential oils, Wild Orange has a high concentration of limonene, which makes it effective for household cleaning. Use Wild Orange oil to wipe down surfaces or get rid of sticky residue. For an easy homemade cleanser, simply place 10–15 drops of Wild Orange oil in a four-ounce spray bottle, filled with water, and spritz over surfaces around your home.
- Diffuse Wild Orange oil to create an uplifting atmosphere. For those days when you feel like you’re stuck in a rut, you can instantly create an uplifting atmosphere with Wild Orange oil. Diffuse Wild Orange in the kitchen while the kids do homework, in the bathroom while you get ready for the day, or in the car while you do your daily errands. By creating an uplifting, cheery environment, you’ll be ready to handle anything that comes your way.
- Use Wild Orange oil when cooking to add flavor to beverages or baked goods. Are you a fan of orange-flavored drinks or treats? By adding just one drop (or less) of Wild Orange oil to smoothies, teas, or homemade slushies and popsicles, you can enjoy a tasty, flavorful treat in no time. Many people have also found that adding Wild Orange oil to baked goods like breads, muffins, cookies, and cakes is a great way to add a kick of flavor.
- Use Wild Orange when you’re dragging in the afternoon. If you seem to feel bored, tired, or sluggish during the afternoons, you might just need to energize your space. Create an invigorating, energizing atmosphere by diffusing Wild Orange oil at your work desk or your home office.