?I don’t know about you, but when I’m feeling under the weather, I have a hard time focusing and remembering all the ways I can help support my body naturally!
?Here are some of my go-to tried and true remedies all put together in one post for you to save and go back to, Pin on Pinterest or good old-fashioned bookmark this page.
??Did I miss anything that you like to do?!
Healthy on the Inside
- Take On Guard + Softgels throughout the day, as needed to boost immune system
- FLOOT: combine Frankincense, Lemon, On Guard, Oregano, Tea Tree, in a veggie cap and take throughout the day, as needed to fight off the germs
- Elderberry Syrup, Elderberry Capsule, or Elderberry Glycerite (for babies) as directed on package for relief from cold symptoms
- Add Lemon to water for gentle detox
For the Cough
- Layer Frankincense + Breathe + Lime on chest as needed. Also use Breathe Vapor Stick to support respiratory system
- Drink pineapple juice. The bromelian has strong anti-inflammatory properties and mucolytic properties that help break up and expel mucus. Could be as much as five times more effective than cough syrups
Support Your Body
- Roll On Guard or Stronger onto bottoms of feet multiple times a day
- Diffuse On Guard + Breathe during the day. Add Serenity to the diffuser at night
- Apply Deep Blue, Copaiba, PastTense, or Frankincense as needed to combat tension
- For clear, easy breathing, heat up water in a mug. Add 2 drops of Lemon, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Oregano
- Cover your eyes with a towel, place your face over the steaming mug, inhale. Do this a couple times a day as needed and before bed
Throat Coat Spray
- 1/2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp kids IQ Mega (can add more or less for flavor)
- 8 drops On Guard
- 6 drops Lemon or Wild Orange
- 4 drops Clove
- Combine in 1 oz glass spray bottle, top off with water
Shake and spray on throat. Store in fridge. You can also use raw, local honey in place of IQ Mega, or both!
Epsom Salt Detox Bath
A good rule of thumb is: 5 drops essential oil to 2 cups of epsom salt. Adults add 1 cup to bath. Babies/toddles add 1/4 cup to bath. Kids add 1/2 – 1 cup to bath depending on weight.