Here is a yummy recipe for a turmeric latte using essential oil!
Turmeric essential oil has been shown to increase the potency of a substance found in turmeric roots called Curcumin. Curcumin is used for a variety of health concerns. However, it can be hard for the body to absorb Curcumin. Because of the Turmerones in the oil, it can actually increase how well your body can absorb the Curcumin. This makes the essential oil a much more powerful choice when it comes to using turmeric for its health benefits.
Benefits of turmeric essential oil include: tissue support, heart health, preserve brain function, respiratory support, promote a healthy inflammatory response and increased antioxidant capacity. Drink this latte to help balance and calm the nervous system.
- 1 drop Turmeric essential oil
- ¼ – ½ tsp ground ginger or a toothpick dipped in ginger essential oil
- 1 pinch black pepper or a toothpick dipped in black pepper essential oil
- 1 heaped tsp honey
- 1 heaped tbsp nut butter of your choice
- 1 ½ cups water, milk, or non-dairy alternative (I like using Oat Milk!)
- ½ – ¾ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and frothy
- Warm up in a small pot and pour into mugs (or pour into mugs and warm in the microwave)
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and serve
Have you tried this before?!