Take a look at this class replay all about essential oils for sleep and creating a bedtime routine with Serenity. It’s also a key part of our daily habits principles and wellness principles. Take a look at this post all about habits and incorporating Balance into your routines, or this post if you’re looking for a basic routine.
Purchase Serenity here or get a Wholesale Membership for 25% off everything for a year! It comes as a 15mL blend and another version of it in a Softgel form to take before bed for a natural night’s rest. You can also get Serenity as a bath bar scent and that’s just as heavenly.
Try out these 10mL roller bottle blends:
- Goodnight, Light’s Out: 6 drops Ylang Ylang, 4 drops Cedarwood, 4 drops Patchouli, 4 drops Serenity, 4 drops Vetiver; roll onto feet and spine at bedtime
- Hot Mess: 4 drops Clary Sage, 4 drops Balance, 4 drops Serenity, 4 drops Peace, 4 drops Console
- Liquid Calm: 10 drops Balance, 10 drops Serenity
- Soul Sparkle: 4 drops Serenity, 4 drops Wild Orange, 4 drops Frankincense, 4 drops Bergamot, 12 drops Rose Touch
- Sweet Dreams: 7 drops Serenity, 7 drops Cedarwood, 7 drops Juniper Berry; roll onto feet and spine before bed to help with night terrors
Take a look at other ways to use Serenity here!