This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Classes happen every Tuesday night at 8pm CST, live on Facebook and Instagram, then uploaded to my YouTube Channel on Wednesday along with the class notes on the blog.
Taking a bath with bath bombs and bubbles and the latest face mask is great and maybe something we think of when you hear the phrase “self-care” but I wanted to walk through the many other forms of self-care that are out there, more practical and cost-effective and can make a big impact.
When it all boils down to it, self care is really all about taking care of yourself in ways that support you living your best life
Ask yourself, what does my best life look like?
For me this looks like:
- A morning routine that includes 3 key things, I talk about this in my FREE 4 week Masterclass on Enlightenedhood, specifically week 4
- Week One: Reflection and Visualization
- Week Two: Add a new habit or upgrade and existing habit to help you get a little closer to your ideal vision
- Week Three: Replacing a Habit that is Not Serving You
- Week Four: Designing Your Morning Routine
- Healthy snack items and washed produce
- Taking my supplements on a daily basis
- Drinking my water
- Taking a break
- Saying no
- Taking a mindful minute
- Use essential oils for mood management
Here are more ideas!
- Go for a walk
- Drink water
- Write down 5 things you’re grateful for
- Create a Joy List
- Play with your pet
- Read a book
- Take the time to declutter a space in your house
- Do a quick 15 minute clean up in your home
- Go to bed with a clean kitchen
- Go to bed earlier
- Stretch in the morning and evening
- Wash your face
- Communicate your needs
- Take a relaxing epsom salt bath