This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Combing water + witch hazel + essential oils can give you some pretty awesome spray options! A room or bathroom spray, linen spray, even a sensual sheet spray.
I like to use these 16 oz spray bottles or these continuous mist spray bottles, with a fun label from Labelem!
Combine 2 tbsp witch hazel with about 30 drops of essential oil to a 16 oz glass spray bottle. Swirl together to combine. Top off with distilled water. Adjust the ratios for a smaller sized bottle. Shake and spray as needed. Spray in the air for a room and bathroom spray, spray directly onto linens and bed sheets for a linen spray.
Room Spray Ideas:
- Anthropology blend (my fave): 14 drops Citrus Bliss, 12 drops Grapefruit, 8 drops Douglas Fir
- 10 drops Grapefruit, 10 drops Bergamot, 10 drops Lemongrass – I love this one for bathrooms
- 15 drops Balance, 15 drops Wild Orange
- 15 drops Lavender, 15 drops Eucalyptus
- 10 drops Serenity, 10 drops Cedarwood, 10 drops Roman Chamomile
Sensual Sheet Spray:
- 15 drops Bergamot, 15 Hawaiian Sandalwood, 6 Lavender, 6 Wild Orange, 4 Ylang Ylang
- 15 drops Passion, 5 drops Bergamot, 5 Cinnamon Bark, 5 Whisper