This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Purchase Lemon here, if you’re in a country outside of the US, shop here, or get a Wholesale Membership for 25% off everything for a year!
Lemon is the Oil of Focus. Its positive properties include feeling: focused, energized, mental clarity, alert, rational, joyful
Check out the class replay I did, highlighting the Top 10 Oils and a FREE digital download for roller bottle recipes using the top 10 oils.
Try out these 10mL roller bottle blends:
- Alert: 10 drops Lemon, 10 drops Peppermint; apply to temples and back of neck
- Arise: 10 drops Spearmint, 6 drops Lemon, 4 drops Peppermint; apply to wrists and back of the neck to awaken your senses and jump start your day
- Digestive Flow: 7 drops Wild Orange, 5 drops Coriander, 4 drops DigestZen, 4 drops Lemon, 2 drops Ginger; apply to abdomen as needed
- Digestive Support: 12 drops DigestZen, 8 drops Lemon; apply to abdomen as needed
- Focused Work: 7 drops Frankincense, 7 drops Peppermint, 7 drops Lemon; apply to temples and back of neck during focused time and homework
- Healthy Blood Flow: 4 drops Grapefruit, 3 drops Clove, 3 drops Lemon, 2 drops Helichrysum; apply topically as needed
- Immune Boost: 5 drops Frankincense, 5 drops Lemon, 5 drops On Guard, 5 drops Oregano, 5 drops Tea Tree; apply to feet and spine as needed for daily support or more frequently for targeted support
- Seasonal Discomfort: 7 drops Lemon, 7 drops Lavender, 7 drops Peppermint; apply to feet chest or bridge of nose as needed, *lemon is photosensitive avoid sunlight after apply to skin that will be exposed in the sun
Clean Hands (2oz spray bottle): 10 drops Lemon, 10 drops On Guard; add to spray bottle, fill with distilled water, spray on hands as needed
Remember, Lemon is a photosensitive oil. Take a look at other ways to use Lemon here!