Lavender is the oil for all things calming and relaxing! Lavender comes in a 15mL bottle or in a Touch roller bottle, which is pre-diluted with fractionated coconut oil. I love using the Touch version with our son!
You can also get a Wholesale Membership for 25% off everything for a year! Since Lavender is such a versatile oil, it actually comes in most of our Starter Kits – which is the easiest way to get started with essential oils at a discounted rate and a free membership!
Lavender is the Oil of Communication & Calm. Its positive properties include: open communication, calm, expressive, emotional honesty, self-aware, peace of mind
Check out the class replay I did, highlighting the Top 10 Oils and a FREE digital download for roller bottle recipes using the top 10 oils.
Try out these 10mL roller bottle blends:
- Anxious Feelings:10 drops Lavender, 10 drops Wild Orange, 5 drops Balance, 5 drops Bergamot; apply to back of neck, wrists, or over your heart
- Bug Bite Relief: 5 drops Purify, 5 drops Lavender, 5 drops Peppermint
- Bug Defense: 10 drops Lavender, 6 drops Peppermint, 4 drops Tea Tree
- Calm: 8 drops Lavender, 8 drops Frankincense, 8 drops Wild Orange, 5 drops Copaiba
- Calm Mind: 10 drops Lavender, 10 drops Frankincense; apply to pulse points and back of neck as needed
- Ear Support: equal parts Lavender, Tea Tree, Basil (2 drops of each for kids); apply behind ears as needed or daily
- Focus: 7 drops Citrus Bliss, 7 drops Peppermint, 6 drops Lavender; apply to temples and inhale throughout the day to help improve your focus
- Fresh Delight: 5 drops Grapefruit, 4 drops Geranium, 4 drops Star Anise, 3 drops Lavender, 3 drops Lemongrass, 2 drops Patchouli; apply to pulse points
- Happy Thyroid: 8 drops Lavender, 5 drops Lemongrass, 5 drops Frankincense, 5 drops Myrrh, 5 drops Clove; apply to neck daily
- Head Tension: 10 drops Deep Blue, 6 drops Lavender, 6 drops Frankincense; apply to head, temples, back of neck as needed
- Head Tension Support: 10 drops Peppermint, 10 drops Lavender, 5 drops Marjoram, 5 drops Copaiba
- Seasonal Discomfort: 7 drops Lemon, 7 drops Lavender, 7 drops Peppermint; apply to feet chest or bridge of nose as needed, *lemon is photosensitive avoid sunlight after apply to skin that will be exposed in the sun
- Skin Serum: 7 drops Tea Tree, 7 drops Lavender, 7 drops Frankincense
- Skin Support: 10 drops Frankincense, 10 drops Lavender, 5 drops Tea Tree, 5 drops Copaiba
Take a look at other ways to use Lavender here!