Do you have a Joy List? ☀️
A list of things you can turn to that bring you joy? Try to write down at least 10 things you can turn to that bring you joy, or even just feeling content in the moment.
Have a hard day? Take a look at your Joy List and see if there’s something you can do from the list to help turn things around. Want to live a more fulfilled, content life? Start incorporating things from your Joy List.
Some of the things on my list may cost a little money, but I try to have quite a few things on there that don’t cost anything, except maybe a little time:
- Have fresh flowers in the house
- Write down what I’m grateful for
- Meditate or enjoy quiet time
- Read a book
- Watch your favorite movie
- Take a relaxing epsom salt bath
- Play a happy, joy-inducing playlist
- Relax with a yummy latte or apple cider
- Have healthy snacks prepped and available
- Spending time with loved ones
- Snuggle with your kids
- Call a friend
- Play with your pet
- Spend time in the sunshine
🤓Research shows that joyful people have less chance of having a heart attack, healthier blood pressure, lower cholesterol, weight management, and decreased stress levels.