I’ve come a long way with my skin! A year ago, I wasn’t even washing my face every night. I have rosacea and a ruddy, red complexion. I was constantly being asked if I was sunburned.. that’s no fun! So I started implementing some changes to truly love the skin I’m in.
Healthy Skin Begins from the Inside Out
- LifeLong Vitality is foundational for your skin and overall health
- The new Yarrow|Pom supplement! It contains Vitamin C, Zinc, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Melissa, Yarrow|Pom which helps stimulate collagen production, and so many other oils amazing for your skin
- Extra Vitamin C. It’s evens your skin tone, helps fight oxidative stress, keeps your skin hydrated. I boost my daily Vitamin C intake with this Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C
- I also add extra collagen powder in coffee
- Lots of fruits, veggies and water
- Little to no sugar, inflammatory foods, alcohol
- Wash my face with the Essential Skincare Face Wash or Verage Face Wash
- Beautycounter Rosewater Toner
- I love adding Black Spruce to my moisturizer, it brightens and evens skin tone! Refer to the image to find the best oil for your skin type.
- Yarrow|Pom as a highlighter on your cheek bones
Another must: clean make-up from Liz at Beautycounter!
I usually have more time to spend on my skin in the evening so I like to change up what I’m doing based on the day of the week. Tying a skin care routine to a specific day of the week helps me remember!
- Every night I use fractionated coconut oil as my makeup remover, then use the Essential Skincare Face Wash or Verage Face Wash, then finish up with my DIY Toner
- I apply my lash & brow serum right before bed
- Sunday & Monday I also use the invigorating scrub,
- Most nights I use Immortelle oil + Yarrow|Pom and sometimes the Anti-Aging Moisturizer or Hydrating Cream, and Anti-Aging Eye Cream, depending on what my skin needs. All linked here
- Thursday and Friday I Microneedle my face
- I use my Face Serum before and after
- Saturday I use the Cleansing Balm from Beautycounter