This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Classes happen every Tuesday night at 8pm CST, live on Facebook and Instagram, then uploaded to my YouTube Channel on Wednesday along with the class notes on the blog.
I’ve come a long way with my skin! A year ago, I wasn’t even washing my face every night. I have rosacea and a ruddy, red complexion. I was constantly being asked if I was sunburned.. that’s no fun! So I started implementing some changes to truly love the skin I’m in.
Healthy Skin Begins from the Inside Out
- LifeLong Vitality is foundational for your skin and overall health
- The new Yarrow|Pom supplement! It contains Vitamin C, Zinc, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Melissa, Yarrow|Pom which helps stimulate collagen production, and so many other oils amazing for your skin
- Extra Vitamin C. It’s evens your skin tone, helps fight oxidative stress, keeps your skin hydrated. I boost my daily Vitamin C intake with this Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C
- I also add extra collagen powder in coffee
- Lots of fruits, veggies and water
- Little to no sugar, inflammatory foods, alcohol
- Wash my face with the Essential Skincare Face Wash or Verage Face Wash
- Beautycounter Rosewater Toner
- I love adding Black Spruce to my moisturizer, it brightens and evens skin tone! Refer to the image to find the best oil for your skin type.
- Yarrow|Pom as a highlighter on your cheek bones
Another must: clean make-up from Liz at Beautycounter!
I usually have more time to spend on my skin in the evening so I like to change up what I’m doing based on the day of the week. Tying a skin care routine to a specific day of the week helps me remember!
- Every night I use fractionated coconut oil as my makeup remover, then use the Essential Skincare Face Wash or Verage Face Wash, then finish up with my DIY Toner
- I apply my lash & brow serum right before bed
- Sunday & Monday I also use the invigorating scrub,
- Most nights I use Immortelle oil + Yarrow|Pom and sometimes the Anti-Aging Moisturizer or Hydrating Cream, and Anti-Aging Eye Cream, depending on what my skin needs. All linked here
- Thursday and Friday I Microneedle my face
- I use my Face Serum before and after
- Saturday I use the Cleansing Balm from Beautycounter