Purchase Ginger here, if you’re in a country outside of the US, shop here, or get a Wholesale Membership for 25% off everything for a year! Ginger comes as a 15mL oil or as Ginger Drops. I love the Ginger Drops for occasional nausea and motion sickness while I’m traveling. It makes it SO convenient to have Ginger on the go. I also used both the oil and the drops during my first trimester morning sickness!
Do you love to try new foods? dōTERRA Ginger is a main ingredient in many Asian dishes for its hot, fragrant flavor. It may be more familiar to you as it’s used more commonly in sweets such as gingerbread and ginger snaps. When used as a kitchen spice, Ginger adds flavor to a variety of dishes and can also help support healthy digestion.* Apply ginger over your lower abdomen for a soothing massage to help reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
Try out these 10mL roller bottle blends:
- Angry Feelings: 6 drops Black Pepper, 6 drops, Ginger, 4 drops Clove
- Digestive Flow: 7 drops Wild Orange, 5 drops Coriander, 4 drops DigestZen, 4 drops Lemon, 2 drops Ginger; apply to abdomen as needed
- Knockout Digestive Roller: 4 drops Basil, 4 drops Coriander, 4 drops Ginger, 4 drops Peppermint, 4 drops Star Anise; apply to stomach after meals
- Love Your Liver: 5 drops Geranium, 5 drops Frankincense, 3 drops Ginger, 3 drops Grapefruit, 2 drops Rosemary; apply over abdomen, supports detox pathways, hormone metabolism and thyroid hormone conversion
- Post-Workout Massage: 5 drops Ginger, 5 drops Marjoram, 5 drops Pink Pepper, 5 drops Roman Chamomile; massage into muscles & joints
- Shouldn’t Have Eaten That: 7 drops Ginger, 7 drops Fennel, 7 drops Peppermint, 3 drops Coriander, 3 drops Wild Orange; apply to stomach as needed
Warm Back Rub: combine 5 drops Marjoram, 3 drops Cardamom, 3 drops Ginger, 2 drops Clove in 1oz FCO
Take a look at other ways to use Ginger here!