This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Use this deodorizing toilet spray before doing your business! Spritz it into the toilet a couple of times which creates a film on top of the water and traps the smell beneath the surface.
- 1 tsp liquid vegetable glycerin
- 1 tsp rubbing alcohol
- 10-15 drops essential oil (see list below for blend suggestions)
- 2oz glass spray bottle
- Combine vegetable glycerin, rubbing alcohol and essential oils in the glass spray bottle. Screw on the lid and shake to combine.
- Unscrew lid, fill remainder of bottle with water. Screw on the lid and shake to combine.
- Shake before each use, spritz toilet a couple of times.
- Sweet Citrus
- 5 drops Grapefruit, 5 drops Bergamot, 5 drops Lemongrass
- Ocean Breeze
- 5 drops Cedarwood, 4 drops Lemon, 2 drops Rosemary
- Herbal Bliss
- 4 drops Lavender, 4 drops Peppermint, 4 drops Rosemary, 2 drops Melaleuca
Custom label from Labelem, recipe from Modern Essentials Living by Aroma Tools