Did you know that 74% of Americans are living with digestive issues?!
This is actually one of my favorite topics and the reason why I got started with doTERRA. The new Peppermint Enteric Softgels were my favorite new product released this past Convention!
- Black Pepper: CB2 activation, activates CB2 receptors in the digestive system to promote healthy inflammatory response
- Ginger: 5HT3 receptor, 5HT3 receptors are a class of medicines that are used for the prevention and treatment of nausea and vomiting, Ginger is also perfect for motion sickness and morning sickness
- The Ginger Drops are a must have for me, especially for motion sickness!
- DigestZen Oil, Touch Roller, or Softgels: broad digestive benefit, from slowing you do, to speeding you up and all the things in between for stomach issues
- Peppermint Oil, Touch Roller, or Beadlets: supports healthy inflammatory response, upset stomach
- Peppermint Enteric Coated Softgels: intestinal support, ease and relax GI muscles to calm the stomach and intestinal tract
- Fennel: relaxing to GI tissues, sluggish bowels, colic, gas
- Celery Seed: enhances mucosal defense factors to protect against the breakdown of mucosal and digestive tissue, promotes healthy stomach lining and tissue
- Cardamom: gentle for babies, colic, massage onto abdomen with FCO doing I Love You tummy massage
Check out the Daily Preventive Habits class replay and notes here! I talk more in depth about the Lifelong Vitality Supplements, TerraZyme, PB Assist and the Wellness Pyramid.