Purchase Copaiba here or get a Wholesale Membership for 25% off everything for a year! Copaiba comes in a 15mL bottle or as premade softgels. I love using the oil form around the house and the softgels on the go!
If you are fan of beauty products, you may have heard of Copaiba Oil. Widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes, its benefits include promoting a clear, smooth complexion. Taken internally, Copaiba essential oil supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, and nervous systems.
Here are some of my favorite uses for Copaiba and roller bottle blends to make with it!
- Head tension: apply to back of neck, forehead, temples or wherever tension is, add a drop or two to a veggie cap or under your tongue and take internally
- Apply to muscles and joints to support recovery and a healthy inflammatory response
- Add to face serum or moisturizer, with Manuka!
- Great option for teething babies massaged directly on their gums or rolled along their jawline (diluted)
Try out these 10mL roller bottle blends:
- Blast Discomfort: 15 drops Copaiba, 10 drops Frankincense, 5 drops Wintergreen, 5 drops Clove; apply to muscles and joints frequently throughout the day
- Calm: 8 drops Lavender, 8 drops Frankincense, 8 drops Wild Orange, 5 drops Copaiba
- Deep Respiratory Relief: 7 drops Breathe, 7 drops Copaiba, 7 drops Green Mandarin, for added support, layer on Magnolia Touch first (you could also add 140-20 drops Magnolia to the blend); I love using this blend with our 2-year old when he starts to sound more “gunky”
- Head Tension Support: 10 drops Peppermint, 10 drops Lavender, 5 drops Marjoram, 5 drops Copaiba
- Muscle Support: 10 drops Copaiba, 10 drops Lemongrass, 5 drops Peppermint, 5 drops Wintergreen
- Respiratory Support: 8 drops Breathe, 6 drops Copaiba, 5 drops Rosemary, 4 drops Manuka; apply to chest or feet as needed
- Rocky Mountains Purefume Blend: 9 drops Copaiba, 6 drops Star Anise, 3 drops Tangerine; apply to pulse points
- Skin Support: 10 drops Frankincense, 10 drops Lavender, 5 drops Tea Tree, 5 drops Copaiba
- Sleepy: 10 drops Copaiba, 10 drops Cedarwood, 10 drops Roman Chamomile
- Tender Tummy: 4 drops Peppermint, 4 drops Copaiba, 4 drops Rose
Take a look at other ways to use Copaiba here!