I use Clove daily in my thyroid blend and we used it all the time when Brock was teething!
Clove oil brings a warming sensation to the skin and is sometimes used for massage therapy. Keep in mind, however, that Clove is known as a hot oil, and should always be diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Or, if you want to enjoy the benefits of a calming, warm foot massage at home, you can also combine Clove essential oil with the doTERRA Hand and Body lotion.
Try out these 10mL roller bottle blends:
- Adrenal Love: 8 drops Geranium, 5 drops Rosemary, 5 drops Clove, 3 drops Peppermint; apply to back of neck, supports stress, mental clarity, sleep, low libido
- Angry Feelings: 6 drops Black Pepper, 6 drops, Ginger, 4 drops Clove
- Blast Discomfort: 15 drops Copaiba, 10 drops Frankincense, 5 drops Wintergreen, 5 drops Clove; apply to muscles and joints frequently throughout the day
- Happy Thyroid: 8 drops Lavender, 5 drops Lemongrass, 5 drops Frankincense, 5 drops Myrrh, 5 drops Clove; apply to neck daily
- Healthy Blood Flow: 4 drops Grapefruit, 3 drops Clove, 3 drops Lemon, 2 drops Helichrysum; apply topically as needed
Take a look at other ways to use Clove here!