Classes happen every Tuesday night at 8pm CST, live on Facebook and Instagram, then uploaded to my YouTube Channel on Wednesday along with the class notes on the blog.
Download these free trackers to help keep you on track and accountable during your cleanse! Be sure to tag me @holvibewellness if you share them to your stories so I can cheer you on!
The 30-Day Cleanse was designed to help rid your body of toxic load and to support the overall function of your body’s systems and organs. Your overall health is directly related to your gut health. If your gut health is out of balance, it can lead to many other imbalances in your life – infertility included.
Toxins and our toxic load can come from environmental threats, chemicals, or radiation. We are exposed to toxins by what we eat, what we put on our skin and what we’re breathing in. Some of those things are in our control and others aren’t:
- Ingredients in processed foods, artificial sweeteners and dyes
- Car exhaust, cigarette smoke
- Cleaning solvents
- Xenoestrogens found in: parabens, phthalates, makeup, personal care products, dairy, meat
Consider doing the cleanse 1-2 times a year, every 6 months or so. If this is the first time you’ve ever done the cleanse, you’ve experienced a high toxic load, or are trying to get pregnant, consider doing the cleanse 2 months in a row, back to back, days 1-30 and then repeat days 1-30 the next month for a more noticeable impact.
The 30-Day Cleanse & Restore Program consists of 3 phases, Activate, Reset and Renew, which are 10 days each. The easiest and cheapest way to get everything you need for the 30 days is by purchasing the Cleanse & Restore Kit.
There are a few components you’ll use for all 30 days
- Lifelong Vitality Supplements: foundational, whole food nutrient bioavailable vitamins, minerals and omega fatty acids
- TerraZyme: digestive enzyme that helps you break down the foods you are eating, giving your body better digestion of nutrients in the food for absorption and utilization
- Zendocrine Complex: supports healthy cleansing & filtering functions of liver, kidneys, colon, lungs, skin; helps body rid itself of stored toxic waste
- Water + Lemon or other citrus essential oil
First 10 Days (Activate)
- Zendocrine oil blend: essential oil blend to cleanse body of toxins and free radicals, cleanse toxins in body, seasonal discomfort
- Both Zendocrine’s support the body, but the mechanisms through which they affect the body is different, they both help you and are both needed
Middle 10 Days (Reset)
- GX Assist: decreases overgrowth of pathogens in the gut, creating a healthy environment for new, good bacteria to thrive
- 1 at night with dinner, can take more
Last 10 Days (Renew)
- DDR Prime: Supports healthy cellular integrity, protection from oxidative stress, overall cellular health especially brain and nervous system & DNA repair
- PB Assist+: double encapsulated, pre and probiotics, GI tract intestines and colon, optimal metabolism and absorption of food
Do NOT do a cleanse (this cleanse or any other type of cleanse) if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. You run the risk of transferring your stored toxins to the baby. There are foundational things you can do while pregnant and breastfeeding that are highly recommended, such as: taking Lifelong Vitality as your prenatal/postnatal multivitamin, taking TerraZyme with meals and drinking plenty of water.
Maintenance Mode – After the Cleanse
- Continue taking LifeLong Vitality on a daily basis
- TerraZyme with meals
- Water + citrus oil
- Zendocrine Complex: take the first 7 days of the every month (goal is 7 days in a row around the same time every month, the first 7 days are the easiest for me to remember)
- PB Assist: take 1 three times daily with food for 10 days each month to promote colonization of friendly digestive flora
- Can be used more frequently and for extended periods of time when digestive flora has been compromised by digestive stressors
- PB Assist+ can also be used when traveling to boost digestive immunities, or once a day as an ongoing maintenance program for people with occasional digestive discomfort