This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
I first started using these pods just as dishwasher detergent pods.. then I popped a couple in the sink and they worked so well that I started using them in the toilet and other places I need to clean! Love having multiple uses for one thing because it means I have less DIY things to make!
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup citric acid
- 1 tbsp On Guard Cleaner Concentrate
- 5 drops each of On Guard and Grapefruit essential oils
- Silicone mold – I like this one best because it makes a flat pod that easily fits in the dishwasher slot
- Mix together all ingredients
- Press into silicone mold; if the mixture expands past the top of the mold, press back down
- Dry for a couple of hours or overnight
- Store in an airtight container
- Add to your dishwasher detergent spot to replace store bought detergents
- Add to your kitchen sink or garbage disposal to clean and refresh, pour white vinegar on top for added cleaning boost
- Drop in your toilet and scrub clean