This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Breathe comes in a variety of different options – a 15mL bottle, a 10mL prediluted Touch roller bottle, respiratory drops (I love these) and even a toxin-free vapor rub. Purchase Breathe here, if you’re in a country outside of the US, shop here, or get a Wholesale Membership for 25% off everything for a year!
Breathe is the Oil of Breath. Its positive properties include feeling: loved, supported, receiving, open, healing, solace, embracing life, trusting
Check out the class replay I did, highlighting the Top 10 Oils and a FREE digital download for roller bottle recipes using the top 10 oils.
- Respiratory support: diffuser, apply to your chest or add a drop to your hands and inhale
- Diffuse at night for a silent night’s sleep
- Diffuse with Manuka to clean the air
- Seasonal discomfort & sinus relief: apply to the bridge of your nose and sinuses
Try out these 10mL roller bottle blends:
- Deep Relief: 7 drops Breathe, 7 drops Copaiba, 7 drops Green Mandarin, for added support, layer on Magnolia Touch first (you could also add 140-20 drops Magnolia to the blend); I love using this blend with our 2-year old when he starts to sound more “gunky”
- Open Airways: 10 drops Breathe, 10 drops Frankincense; apply to chest or palms of hands and inhale
- Respiratory Support: 8 drops Breathe, 6 drops Copaiba, 5 drops Rosemary, 4 drops Manuka; apply to chest or feet as needed
Take a look at other ways to use Breathe here!