Essential oils have been used throughout history to increase sensuality and passion by helping provide a lovely ambience, relieve emotional exhaustion and even increase libido.
Guess what?! You can use essential oils in the bedroom all three ways, aromatically, topically and internally, if you want! If you’re using essential oils on more sensitive areas, you’ll want to make sure you dilute the oils a little bit more than you normally would.
Set the Mood
- Passion: feeling sexy
- Ylang Ylang: aphrodisiac, hormone balancer
- Clary Sage: arousing, hormone balancing
- Hawaiian Sandalwood: boost male libido
- Male libido boosting blend – 2-3 drops each: Clary Sage & Ylang Ylang; internally veggie cap twice a day
- Female libido boosting blend – 3-4 drops each: Clary Sage, Whisper, Ylang Ylang; apply to bottoms of feet and wrists 2x/day
In the Moment Blends
Mix up your bedroom oils ahead of time in a 2 oz dropper bottle for convenience! Nobody wants to be opening 5 bottles of oil while in the middle of a makeout session ??
Aphrodisiac Massage Blend – to increase connection and arousal
- ¼ cup FCO = 2oz dropper bottle
- 2 drops Geranium
- 3 drops Sandalwood
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang
- 3 drops Clary Sage
- Combine in 2 oz dropper bottle, top off with FCO
Find past classes here!